Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a week!

It sure has been a busy week. My Great Granny came up with Papaw Hatfield, Nana, and Uncle Dusty. They stayed for a few days. We had a lot of fun. I got to drive through DC for my first time...traffic was crazy...especially since we had to take two cars.
Then I had a doctors appointment on Tuesday. They gave me FOUR SHOTS and some medicine in my mouth. OUCHIE!!! I sure was cranky after they stuck me that many times. I even found out what Tylenol was...thank goodness for that stuff. The good news is that they told me that I now weigh 10 lbs 1 oz!!!
I also celebrated my first major holiday...Happy late 4th of July. The weather wasn't good enough for me to go watch fireworks on the 4th so mommy and daddy took me to watch them on the 5th. I was awake the whole time but I wasn't too impressed with the sparkles.
I had such a busy day yesterday that I slept for 7 hours last night without waking up...boy was I hungry when I finally woke up. As if that wasn't enough for one week, we finished up the weekend with going to get my pictures made at Sears.
Mommy and daddy have posted several new pictures for you to look at so make sure you check them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some beautiful parents you have there young lady. You are so lucky. I saw all of your pictures. So sleepy in that one set. But Sears pictures sure brought out a big smile for everyone.
Your first holiday was the most important one anyway. Our nation is free so you can grow up to be what you dream to be.
We love you and your parents. Hope to see you in Aug. always Larry & Patty