Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow, its been a busy month!

I sure have been busy this month! Mommy and daddy took me on my first long car ride...we went to TN. I got to meet a bunch of family there...even went to this thing called a family reunion.
The day we got home from TN I learned that I could roll over from my belly to my back. I'm still working on rolling the opposite way.
The next week mommy let me try baby cereal. At first I wasn't so sure of it but now I love it. I sit in my big girl high chair and eat big girl bite bites from a spoon...not once, but twice a day!!! This must be really good for me because I now weigh 13 whole pounds.
Then my Mamaw and Papa Paul came to see me. They rode on a big silver thingie that flies over my house all the time. While they were at my house, we all got in the car and took another long car ride...this time we went to a place called Williamsburg. We had a lot of fun there, but me and mommy got sick while we were there.
Make sure you check out all my pictures. Mommy and daddy are camera happy so check back often for new ones.

No comments: