Since I wrote last a lot has changed. I went to the doctor and found out that I am now 14 lbs, 8 ozs and 26 inches long. The doctor says that I am just going to stay small.
I learned to drink from a sippy cup and can even hold it myself when I am not being lazy.
I learned to play peek a boo. I like to pull something up over my head and see mommy and daddy get excited. It really doesn't take much to excite them.
I got two teeth...OUCH!! Mommy or daddy help me brush my teeth every morning and night and I love it. Mainly I just like the way that the toothpaste tastes.
I had some rough nights where I wouldn't sleep but mommy and daddy helped me get through that and I can now sleep for 11-12 hours every night.
I can sit up by myself. I do fall over from time to time, but I am getting stronger and stronger every day. I try to go from sitting to a crawling position but it usually doesn't work out...I usually just hit my head on the floor. Practice makes perfect though, right?
As you can tell by the video I am also clapping my hands now. I think that it is so fun. Sometimes I even clap my feet together.
Well, that is enough bragging about myself for one blog. Make sure you keep checking in for more pictures. There are some new ones in the "Pictures of me - November 08" link.
No comments:
Post a Comment