Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Smiling for the Camera isn't Always Easy...

In December I took Mommy, Daddy, and Alex to have our pictures taken. Mamaw Paul had told me that is all she wanted for Christmas. So, we decided to surprise her with the pictures that she requested...that is why I am just now getting around to posting the pictures on my site. It was NOT a good experience and I could write for hours about all the things that went wrong during our photo session, but I won't bore you with all of that drama. Just know that we will NEVER go back to that place!! Here are some of the best pictures...





 
 
 

The rest of the portraits are to the right in the "Family Portraits 12-10" link. There are also new pictures in the "Pictures of Us - November 10", "Christmas 2010", and "Alex's First Birthday" links (I was REALLY behind on posting pictures!!!).

No comments: