Mommy decided to switch me from my usual Little Gym class over to a dance class. I LOVE it! Today was only my second day of class but I am learning fast...Ms Jackie is a great teacher! There are only 5 of us registered for the class so that makes it even more fun. We start out with 15 minutes of Tap Dancing then we change shoes and do 15 minutes of Ballet. Then we take our shoes and socks off for 30 minutes in the regular gym. At the end of the semester I will have a big dance recital...I can't wait! We will all have matching dresses to wear.
 |
| Here I am showing off one of my ballet moves. |
 |
| Had to take a break from practicing to give Alex a hug. Alex loves for me to dance with him...that is something new for us. We hold hands and dance around the living room!! |
 |
| Ballet pose for the picture |
 |
| I love my new dance dress! |
|
Mommy has been a little behind on posting pictures so go check out the Pictures of Us for February and March!!
No comments:
Post a Comment